New photos added

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
      In process of adding new photos.
      4 or 5 new reeanctment unit patterns
      8 or so added to the commerical shield section
      John
    • richard robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2008
        hi from aUSTRALIA
        DO U KNOW OF SOURCES
        for shield colours other than red? my friends in the sydney ancients are considering repainting their 1st century scua....
        miles minimus
        armidale NSW.

        John <jkaler48@...> wrote:
        In process of adding new photos.
        4 or 5 new reeanctment unit patterns
        8 or so added to the commerical shield section
        John

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: