65Re: [Romanshield] Re: Lead in Roman reproduction cookware warning

  • D. M. VARIANvS
    Jan 8, 2010
      so they don't get it either. So buy a deepeeka and clean the lead out. Re-tin it. I dunno. Eat lead and die. Feed it to that Stephen Romero clown in Colorado and let HIm die.

      Kaler john wrote:

      I contacted DSC and they replied that they had not made any cookware among their product line because of metal concerns.  They do make tinned helmets
      but no one is cooking in them I hope.

      John Kaler
      MSG, USA
      Retired
      Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
      http://web.utk. edu/~cohprima/
      Moderator of these Yahoo groups
      Primarily for storage of photos,files&links :
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Romanshiel d/
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Pugio/
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Romangear/
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/RomanArtil ley/