Re: [RomanianHomeComputer] divIDe numai porneste

  • Viomusic Studio
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
    I did everything you told me and I filmed all the action. Here's the result. (yes, left jumper is open when loading tapes, I mean yellow jumper from my pictures if this is left jumper).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3hRUMnKFN0

    Message 2 of 28 , Aug 27, 2013
      Are you from this site ?
      http://www.divide.cz/?x=eshopn

      I want to buy eprom but I don't have any card. It is possible with ramburs Posta Romana?

      BIN file is usable as rom image for ZX emulators on PC. Don't need on real ZX.

      VELESOFT
      What should I do with "fatware-0-12a.bin" ? Thanks.

      http://velesoft.speccy.cz/zx/divide/systems/fatware/fatware-0-12a(2009-01-16).zip