1493Re: Looking for romanian Sinclair Clones

  • Cosmin Mihnea DUMITRESCU
    Aug 7, 2011
      Hi Pedro,

      It's good to see that someone's interrested in these pieces of history. However, you have to know that most of them are in very poor condition mainly due to the fact that were not sold through a normal distribution system accessible to regular customers. At least for models before 1989. At that time the usual procurement method was buying incomplete kits on black market and for the missing parts, mostly cases and keyboards, a lot of improvisations were put in place. I remember that the only models seen by myself sold by the state owned distribution chain in years 1988 and 1989 were JET and CIP.
      I wish you success and keep an eye on this forum where people are selling stuff from time to time.

      Best regards,
      Cosmin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic