Re: [Roman_History_Books] Roman History Book Nominations for September/October

  • Cinc310@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      I had trouble with the computer. That's why I could not go on line to chat.
    • gillns2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        The possibilities seem endless, so, as I suggested on the
        Ancient/Classical History forum, I think it would be good to have a
        theme like Clodius Pulcher and his shenanigans, for which I think The
        Benita Kane Jaro's The Lock, Saylor ?, Cicero's oration (Pro Caelio?).