Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Julian by Gore Vidal

  • Roman_History_Books-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999

      Book Chat Reminder: Julian by Gore Vidal

      Date: Wednesday, November 03, 1999
      Time: 09:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Reminder of book chat on Julian, Chapters I - XII at
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      You can find proposed discussion points at
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm .

      See you then...

      Irene
    • MarkowitzH@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 1999
        I will try to make the chat group tonight, but once again I have a
        conflicting meeting.

        Hal