Re: More on Julian

  • MarkowitzH@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
      Thanks for pointing out the Julian essay; it is well worth bringing to
      everyone's attention. I ran on it yesterday while reading the about.com
      history newsletter, and reading it was one of the highlights of an already
      good day. Succinct, knowledgeably written, well organized and insightful, I
      find no fault with it nor could I suggest a single improvement. I pursued a
      few of the references that followed the essay, and found them also
      interesting and well chosen.

      Hal