THE LITERATURE READING CIRCLE

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 11:41 AM
      This group has joined THE LITERATURE READING CIRCLE.

      Do you want to know what is happening in other reading groups? Now there is
      an
      easy way to find out. Simply join the Literature Reading Circle at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle, and you will be sent
      group descriptions, reading schedules and other announcements from all
      participating groups.

      All participating groups in the Literature Reading Circle allow members to
      select group readings and all have scheduled readings.

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start
      This group is a member of The Literature Reading Circle at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle

    • Jeepers@Alaska.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 12:03 PM
        Greetings

        The reading group sounded interesting.... I went to the URL to see what
        they were reading and found it was Yahoo. Seven years ago I signed up
        with Yahoo and had been a customer in good standing I thought till I
        attempted to log on. The following is the message I received....

        - We are improving our service by merging pools of user names from
        different countries into a global community. You'll get access to more
        people around the world through such services as Yahoo! Messenger and
        Chat.
        - Unfortunately, you will need to choose a new Yahoo! ID, as there is
        another person currently using the same ID. Your personal preferences
        will be saved and transferred to the new YahooID you select below. We
        apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

        Apparently there is someone else in this world who wanted my name and
        they gave it to them and told me to come up with a new one. Needless
        to say I have some rather strong feelings about this and will not
        trouble the group with them. More is the pity..... I wonder if I
        should have offered to buy my name? Sure would like to have a laying
        on of the hands and a reading from the book with whoever made the
        decision to take my name and give it to someone else. Yahoo is not a
        friend.....

        Lightwell (Redux)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 7:27 PM
            Greetings Young Miss Irene