Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Meditations, Marc Au...

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2002

      Book Chat Reminder: Meditations, Marc Aurel

      Date: Thursday, May 2, 2002
      Time: 10:00PM - 1:30AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder of the upcoming chat on Marcus Aurelius' "The
      Meditations," this coming Thursday from 9:00 to 10:30 pm ET. go
      here for the chat room:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      We are discussing Books 1 through 4.

      Background:
      and http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/discuss.htm

      See you then.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2002

        Book Chat Reminder: Meditations, Marc Aurel

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2002

          Book Chat Reminder: Meditations, Marc Aurel

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2002
            Sorry about the erroneous reminder for today -- the automated system
            apparently went hirewire.

            The chat was last night!