More on Julian

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 1999
      The editor of Ancient/Classical History at About.com has created a page on
      Julian in this week's newsletter: <A
      HREF="http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/weekly/aa102699.htm">Julian the
      Apostate - Ancient/Classical History - 10/26/99</A>.

      I will put this link onto our web page too.

      And remember, any discussion points you can think of for the <A
      HREF="http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm">Book Discussion Points</A>
      page, please let me know.

      Irene
    • MarkowitzH@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
        Thanks for pointing out the Julian essay; it is well worth bringing to
        everyone's attention. I ran on it yesterday while reading the about.com
        history newsletter, and reading it was one of the highlights of an already
        good day. Succinct, knowledgeably written, well organized and insightful, I
        find no fault with it nor could I suggest a single improvement. I pursued a
        few of the references that followed the essay, and found them also
        interesting and well chosen.

        Hal