Re: [Roman_History_Books] Re: 235-285 AD

  • Jeepers@Alaska.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2002
      I recommend Gibbons work...lengthy ...voluminous and can be had at a
      used book store for a song.....and 10-30 dollars :)

      Lightwell

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2002
        Welcome to the group, Richard!

        I've just returned from a couple of weeks abroad.

        I've posted your query today on the Ancient/Classical History Forum
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist/start:
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist/messages/?msg=2527.1

        Forum Book Discussions
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start