Roman Law

  • Albert Ruda González
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hi,

      I would only like to inform to the members of the Books list that a new book
      has recently been published on the topic exchange of pieces of land. The
      book studies some contracts that take place very frequently in many
      countries such as Spain, France or Italy. The owner of a piece of land
      transfers its title to another person, who assumes the obligation to build
      on that land. In exchange for it, this person will have to transfer to the
      other the property of a flat or other parts of the new building. The book
      also refers to the Roman origins of this contract, which is to find in
      Justinian's Digesta.

      "El contrato de cesión de suelo por obra", Valencia, Tirant lo Blanch, 2002,
      ISBN 8484424936

      http://www.tirant.es/jungle/tirant?tplt=detalle
      <http://www.tirant.es/jungle/tirant?tplt=detalle&articulo=8484424936&new=ok>
      &articulo=8484424936&new=ok