Survey of Classics Departments in Ireland

  • Ardle Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2002
      Classics Eireann has completed the first ever survey of all the Classics
      Departments in Ireland.

      This information has been supplied by the Departments themselves in
      response to questions asked by Classics Eireann. The survey provides
      useful and current information on the actual Departments and how the
      Departments view themselves.

      The aim of the survey is to aid the development of Classics in Ireland
      and to give the Classics Departments in Ireland the opportunity to make
      themselves and their work known to a wider audience.

      I hope this will be of interest to the list and can be found at:

      http://homepage.mac.com/classicseireann/

      or directly at:

      http://homepage.mac.com/classicseireann/survey_intro.html
      --
      Slán, beannacht agus ádh mór ort,

      Ardle

      A good word never broke anyone's teeth!
      Níor bhris focal maith fiacal riamh!
      ------------------------------o0o---------------------------------
      Dr Ardle Mac Mahon Ph.D.,
      Research Assistant,
      Department of Archaeology,
      South Road,
      Durham,
      DH1 3LE,
      England.

      Glaine ár gCroi. Neart ar nGeag. Agus beart de réir ar mBriathar.
      So Dorn Dona Dhubhfuillibh.
      ------------------------------o0o--------------------------------

      http://homepage.mac.com/classicseireann/
    • Lady Marian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hi Peggy;

        I'm forwarding this, because it's a very informative
        and interesting site! Ariel and Gareth might also
        like it!

        Denise

        --- Ardle Mac Mahon <A.J.Mac-Mahon@...>

        http://sports.yahoo.com