Re: [Roman_History_Books] [History-Rome]

  • Olivera Miletic
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2002
      Let me tell you something Randall.I'm a lot younger and I live in country that you probably never herd of and I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO DO MY WORK.In my city there is only one library and they don't have anything about him, that is why I ask you.Only thing that I know about Gratian is that he was born in Sirmium.And do know how I find about that?I know that cause I live in Sremska Mitrovica-Sirmium.

      P.S.If you need help I'm here
      (I will try to answer on your questions if you wont to hear anything from 13 years old girl)

      Olja
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2002
        Olja, you have to forgive us here!

        Most of such requests tend to come from high school students who are too lazy
        to do their own research. Thus our occasional testiness. <grin>

        Forum Book Discussions
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start