Travel Photos, Age of Constantine related

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 1999
      Greetings!

      My travelogue is almost complete. I still have to scan pictures of Cologne
      and Xanten.

      However, since we are discussing the Age of Constantine the Great, I thought
      you might like to look at photos of Trier as well as Mainz and Bad Kreuznach.

      So go here please: http://members.xoom.com/placida/t_99.htm
      and click on the above cities.

      This is my first foray into scanning, and I'm eager to get some critique as
      to the quality of the photos and download time, i.e. too slow?