Thank....

  • Olivera Miletic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
      Thank you for the web site, but I have allot of other
      questions.Right now I need help with Octavian August and Cesar.I need Information about their lives(where they were born, how they died...).

      Olja

    • David Wend
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
        For Augustus, your could try the recent book by Pat Southern titled "Augustus."

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
          http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/l_rep_emp.htm
          has a lot of links to Caesar and Augustus.

          A good site for Caesar: http://heraklia.fws1.com/

          An Augustus primer put together by me:
          http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/l_augustus.htm

          Forum Book Discussions
          http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start

        • Randall Howarth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2002
            Olja, this sort of info is readily available in your school library.