Reminder - Chat on "Shadows in Bronze" by Lindsey D...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002

      Chat on "Shadows in Bronze" by Lindsey Davis

      Date: Thursday, January 3, 2002
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We are discussing the entire "Shadows in Bronze" book, the
      sequel to "Silver Pigs", with the mystery finally solved.

      Due to circumstances beyond my control, we are still in the
      Ancient/Classical Chat Room:
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm

      for details, go to

      Hope to see you Falco fans all there.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002

        Chat on "Shadows in Bronze" by Lindsey Davis