Reminder - Roman History Book Chat - Reminder

  • Roman_History_Books-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1999

      Roman History Book Chat - Reminder

      Date: Wednesday, October 06, 1999
      Time: 09:00PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Reminder of our upcoming book chat Wednesday, 9:00 pm ET in our
      chat room: http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm (AOL
      members, you may have to launch Explorer, see instructions.)

      The first four chapters (about 1/3) of "The Age of Constantine
      the Great" by the 19th century Swiss cultural historian Jacob
      Burckhardt. I hope your are enjoying your read!

      See http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm for more
      information.

      Hope to see you there.

      Irene (IrenesBooks@...)