Re: The Light Bearer

  • btl@cybernex.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2001
      Good morning,

      > Have any of you read "The Light Bearer" by Donna
      > Gillespie? If so, what'd you think?

      When I read 'The Light Bearer' back in 1994, I
      was immediately captivated and simply swept away
      by the majesty of the book. So much so, that
      when I found the author's email address on
      the Internet, I started corresponding with
      her, and eventually built the official
      Light Bearer Website at http://www.lingstar.com/tlb .

      Every single time I read that book I take out
      something more from it. Donna is an incredible
      writer...you not only read the words, you feel
      like you're actually there.

      Hope that helps,

      Barbara Ling
    • Lady Marian
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2001
        Good Afternoon From Rainy Seattle!

        I do have a copy of "Light Bearer," but haven't read
        it as yet. I will be done with my evening writing
        class soon, so I will definitely give this a "go" over
        the holidays!

        Is there a sequel planned? If so, when will it be
        out? Please let us all know, thanks!

        Blessings & Fair Winds,

        Denise

        http://personals.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2001
          We were discussing "The Lightbearer" last week as a possible selection for
          our book chat after "Shadows in Bronze".

          Forum Book Discussions
          http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start