Reminder - Upcoming Book Chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001

      Upcoming Book Chat

      Date: Thursday, November 1, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      You are cordially invited to our first chat in the new chatroom
      at LatnChatn at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 1.

      To sign on, go to the LatnChatn Forum
      http://forums.delphi.com/latnchatn/start
      at Delphi and click on the Chat Tab.

      While we are all still reading "Silver Pigs" for the regular
      November 15 chat, tell us about your favorite´┐Żor not so
      favorite´┐ŻRoman History related books.

      See you there...