More on Marcus Didius Falco

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2001
      Heius!

      I've re-read Lindsey Davis' "The Silver Pigs" (our November selection) and
      went on to the next book, "Venus in Copper", and realize that the latter
      really is a continuation of the same plot! I had all forgotten about that.

      So I suggest that we read "Venus in Copper in December, and then maybe return
      to more serious stuff in 2002.

      Meanwhile, enjoy the first book!

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start