Chatrooms - Important!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Heius!

      The chatroom attached to this e-mail list seems to have similar problems to
      the one at Ancient/Classical.

      I just tested the chatroom of the "LatnChatn" Forum at Delphi:
      http://forums.about.com/latnchatn/start

      It seems to come up much faster! Its pretty basic, so maybe that's why.

      I kindly invite all those of you who are seriously interested in the chats to
      try and sign on there as soon as you can by clicking on the "Chat" tab, and
      let me know your experience.

      If it works, I might talk to the moderator of "LatnChatn" to see whether we
      can borrow her room for our chats.

      totally frustrated
      Yrs,

      Forum Book Discussions