Book Chats - Important! Trial Chat this Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      The chat last Thursday had two persons only: It seems that several people had
      trouble signing on and gave up!

      We therefore will try the Yahoo chatroom connected to this e-mail list.

      To see how it works, you are invited to a trial chat Thursday, October 11 at
      9:00 pm EDT.

      Peoples names in the chat will be their Yahoo ID's. So I suggest our
      "regulars" identify themselves after they have signed on.

      See you then, and hopefully with less problems. :-)

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start