Reminder - Claudius Chat Thursday Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001

      Claudius Chat Thursday Night

      Date: Thursday, October 4, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time to discuss
      the first half of "Claudius the God and his Wife Messalina" by
      Robert Graves.

      Through Chapter 15, page 251.

      To ensure the enjoyment of those who haven't read any farther,
      we ask you that you kindly limit your chat to the section of the
      book.

      For details go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm or
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/discuss.htm.

      Our chatroom is at http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      If you are new to the chat, we suggest a trial sign-on.

      If you want to discuss the book(s) online, please go to
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start.