Re: [Roman_History_Books] ancienthistory.about.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      In a message dated 9/29/01 1:32:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      eliliang@... writes:

      > Now that ancienthistory.about.com is closed, is there another good
      > Classical Greek/Latin website around?

      Ancient History is still there. I've been told there was mess-up today.

      However, there is indeed no knowing when About.com might pull the site/forum.
      And since people don't know what's going on after this stuff happening today,
      please be advised that there still will be a place to go if and when About
      shuts down the site.

      I will keep you posted as a matter of course!

      LatinGuide *has* been closed but moved to Delphi: "LatnChatn":
      http://forums.delphi.com/latnchatn/start.
      The editor is going to rebuild her site too.

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start