Book Chat last night - Access to "Chat Client"

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      Some people have had trouble signing on to the chat.

      If any of you did besides the ones who told me already, please let me know!

      Thx

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start
    • VGarn80584@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
        Friends:

        My computer is too old and slow for chatting but then trying to type on the
        fly (live so to speak) is too stressful with the arthritis as well. I'm be I
        won't be chatting till I can chat in the literal sense anyway.

        Like reading and lurking on the list though. Best wishes to all

        Pax

        Velarian