Discussion Points for "Age of Constantine"

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1999
      As the first book discussion of Jacob Burckhardt's "Age of Constantine" is
      coming up soon for the AOL group (you still have got two weeks to read), I
      collected some discussion points.

      Please look at
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm
      and let me know what points you would like to add for the first four chapters
      of the book, and I will add them to the above list.

      Irene (IrenesBooks@...)