Re: [Roman_History_Books] Cleopatra

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      In a message dated 8/31/01 1:49:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      marianofsherwood95@... writes:

      > Is Karen Essex a member of this particular list, by the way? How about
      > Margaret George? Or Steven Saylor?

      None of them.

      But we are thinking of getting Saylor to come to a chat.

      Eventually Essex too, but for that, more people will have to have read her
      book. Hopefully, there will be a paperback edition soon.

      I checked my town's public library catalogue, and it's on order there.

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start