A Request to members re bookmarks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 6:10 PM
      Hi all!

      I'd kindly ask you to notify me if and when you want to add a bookmark to our
      list. I just checked the Bookmarks page and had to delete two bookmarks
      which had nothing to do with Roman History.

      Thank you!

      On another item: Bug fixed: I finally was able to correct the description of
      our group on our main page after trying in vain for a couple of months.

      Forum Book Discussions
      http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start