Re: [Roman_History_Books] More on Claudius

  • VGarn80584@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2001
      David, NS. and members:

      I've heard good things about a novel 'THE HORSE COIN' about the iceni revolt
      in the first century AD, just yesterday and it was highly recommended by a
      reader whom I respect, so I ask, is it a good read?

      Best Regards,

      Vel Garnett
      Omaha
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2001
        It doesn't seem to be available in the US.

        Forum Book Discussions
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/start
      • ptobey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2001
          I ordered it online from WH Smith in the uk. www.whsmith.co.uk
          It was easy. And the postage is not too bad either. It's a LOT less than
          Amazon UK and close to US first class, so I didn't mind. And they had a sale
          going with small percentage off on books so every little bit helps. I wound
          up ordering all of David Wishart cos I can't find it here and the Internet
          makes it so easy.
          Pam :-)