New Link to to your Onelist Information: "My ONElist"

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      Hi!

      Onelist.com has made some improvements, and the most important one is quicker
      access to your Onelist Community/Communities.

      Click on <<http://www.onelist.com/myonelist>>, sign on, and when you have
      gotten to the page, bookmark it. Your password then will be saved, meaning
      you can sign on in the future by just clicking on the new bookmark.

      When you click on our community "Roman_History_Books", you will find a list
      of features on the left side of the page. If you then click on "Links", you
      will see some links (URL's) I put in there, and I believe you yourself can
      also add links. Those should be only Roman History related links though,
      anything else I will take the liberty to erase, for safety purposes which I
      trust you all will appreciate. It would also be nice if you would notify the
      group about any added link.

      Irene (IrenesBooks@...)