Re: [Roman_History_Books] Falco

  • ptobey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2001
      The old one is based on Silver Pigs--the one L. Davis hated and off of which
      she took her name and any involvement. I have no idea when that one was. Late
      90s? I'm going to keep my eye out on the movie channels now that I know the
      names of the leads!

      The new stuff is in production and there was no projected dates as of yet.
      Her page is www.lindseydavis.com and the news of the BBC/A&E production is in
      there somewhere.

      Pam :-)
    • shirley skinner
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        Well, I have to admit I've not read any of the books so have no idea how accurate the TV movie was. I just know that it was great fun and is well worth watching!

        Shirley