Reminder - Suetonius Chat

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 6:02 PM

      Suetonius Chat

      Date: Thursday, July 12, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for:

      Suetonious, "The Twelve Caesars": Tiberius & Caligula

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      Discussion points can be found at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, we suggest a trial sign on to the chat room.