Re: [Roman_History_Books] Subject: Ancient Sites

  • BICURRATUS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23 5:06 AM
      In a message dated 19/06/01 05:23:44 GMT Daylight Time, Jeepers@...
      writes:

      > I also recommend going to
      > Nova Roma
      >
      > http://www.novaroma.org/main.html
      >
      > I recently joined and am still learning the ropes.... you select a nomen
      > and you are assigned a Gens. I am of the gens Cornelii...they say the
      > largest... however there are many.

      Nova Roma is a good idea being badly handled by its leaders. If you can live
      with a lot of the rubbish being spouted in the name of 'politics' then you
      may well find it of interest.

      Advice to Europeans: it is notably right wing and they do have different
      cultural values than what we are used to. Though claiming to be a
      multicultural entity they don't behave like one.

      I will not comment further or reply to this note. I was a citizen for nearly
      two years, but left in March.

      David