Re: Ancient Sites

  • fenton@australirish.i-p.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 14, 2001
      Hi

      I'm just writing this in regards to Atalanticus

      Mate its good to know your still around..Everyone was getting kinda
      worried that you diasppeared after AS went down and everyone was
      wondering what had happened (especially after your little holiday
      excursion)

      Hope you feel better now...I've told a few people I saw your name and
      they were very pleased your still online

      Thats about it really

      Fenton Brigantes (Steve)
    • Honore Lightwell
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2001
        Greetings FENTON

        Indeed I am well. As you know they closed done AS..... I never did
        discover where the group went.... it seemed to me that everyone was
        going off by themselves. I am indeed well.... riding my bicycle twenty
        miles a day rain of shine. Here in Alaska we are having a lot of shine
        lol. If there is a meeting place send me the url and I shall rejoin the
        group. It was good seeing your words again :-)

        I remain

        Atlanticus Cornelius (or in Nova Roma as Iulius Cornelius Atlanticus)

        Hi

        I'm just writing this in regards to Atalanticus

        Mate its good to know your still around..Everyone was getting kinda
        worried that you diasppeared after AS went down and everyone was
        wondering what had happened (especially after your little holiday
        excursion)

        Hope you feel better now...I've told a few people I saw your name and
        they were very pleased your still online

        Thats about it really

        Fenton Brigantes (Steve)
      • David Wend
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17, 2001
          It seems that everyone from AS is going to PanHistoria. It may become
          something very close to the old site.

          Honore Lightwell wrote:

          > Greetings FENTON
          >
          > Indeed I am well. As you know they closed done AS..... I never did
          > discover where the group went.... it seemed to me that everyone was
          > going off by themselves. I am indeed well.... riding my bicycle twenty
          > miles a day rain of shine. Here in Alaska we are having a lot of shine
          > lol. If there is a meeting place send me the url and I shall rejoin the
          > group. It was good seeing your words again :-)
          >
          > I remain
          >
          > Atlanticus Cornelius (or in Nova Roma as Iulius Cornelius Atlanticus)
          >
          > Hi
          >
          > I'm just writing this in regards to Atalanticus
          >
          > Mate its good to know your still around..Everyone was getting kinda
          > worried that you diasppeared after AS went down and everyone was
          > wondering what had happened (especially after your little holiday
          > excursion)
          >
          > Hope you feel better now...I've told a few people I saw your name and
          > they were very pleased your still online
          >
          > Thats about it really
          >
          > Fenton Brigantes (Steve)

        • Denise
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 18, 2001
            Does anybody out there know if there is a Website very similar to Ancient Sites? Or a website devoted strictly to Roman culture/religion/warfare/gladiator history? I absolutely loved AS: they had just about anything for everybody! I especially loved the informational articles on history written by knowledgeable members, and the e-mails I exchanged with other history buffs.
            Blessed be,
            Denise

          • Steve Williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 22, 2001