Gillian Bradshaw Books

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2001
      I also love Gillian Bradshaw's books. What is "Sand Reckoner" all about? Does it take place in Rome or in ancient Britain? Or ? And what other new books, if any, does she have in print right now? Please let me know, thanks!
      Denise
      Judy Geary <judgea@...> wrote: Maybe it's both. I'll check it out -- I like Bradshaw.

      JG

      IrenesBooks@... wrote:

      > Has anyone read the latest Bradshaw:
      >
      > The Sand-Reckoner? ISBN: 0312873409
      >
      > I'd like to know whether this is one of her good ones or another young adult
      > book.
      >
      > Irene
      > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/
      > Co-host, Ancient/Classical History Forum
      > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
      > Forum Book Discussions
      > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist2/start

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor