Latest Gillina Bradshaw book

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2001
      Has anyone read the latest Bradshaw:

      The Sand-Reckoner? ISBN: 0312873409

      I'd like to know whether this is one of her good ones or another young adult
      book.

      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
      Forum Book Discussions
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist2/start
    • Judy Geary
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2001
        Maybe it's both. I'll check it out -- I like Bradshaw.

        JG

        IrenesBooks@... wrote:

        > Has anyone read the latest Bradshaw:
        >
        > The Sand-Reckoner? ISBN: 0312873409
        >
        > I'd like to know whether this is one of her good ones or another young adult
        > book.
        >
        > Irene
        > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/
        > Co-host, Ancient/Classical History Forum
        > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
        > Forum Book Discussions
        > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist2/start

      • Denise
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2001
          I also love Gillian Bradshaw's books. What is "Sand Reckoner" all about? Does it take place in Rome or in ancient Britain? Or ? And what other new books, if any, does she have in print right now? Please let me know, thanks!
          Denise
          Judy Geary <judgea@...> wrote: Maybe it's both. I'll check it out -- I like Bradshaw.

          JG

          IrenesBooks@... wrote:

          > Has anyone read the latest Bradshaw:
          >
          > The Sand-Reckoner? ISBN: 0312873409
          >
          > I'd like to know whether this is one of her good ones or another young adult
          > book.
          >
          > Irene
          > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/
          > Co-host, Ancient/Classical History Forum
          > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
          > Forum Book Discussions
          > http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist2/start

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor