Reminder - Book Chat: Augustus

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001

      Book Chat: Augustus

      Date: Thursday, June 7, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for:

      "Augustus"
      by Allan Massie

      Book One

      For the enjoyment of those who have not read farther, please
      limit the chat to this section of the book.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      Discussion points can be found at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      Please note the change of the chats from Wednesday to Thursday.

      For new members, we suggest a trial sign on to the chat room.