Randy's blunder

  • Randall Howarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
      Thanks to all for your vigilance on my behalf. I thought when I sent the
      original mesage that I was replying directly to the book seller. Anyway no
      damage done, card has been keboshed. Randy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
        You are welcome, Randy!

        You are not the first member who thought he/she had sent a private e-mail
        <grin>

        However, another piece of advise - to all: Never display your credit card
        number unless it's on a secure server.

        http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
        Forum Book Discussions
        http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist2/start