Re: [Roman_History_Books] New poll for Roman_History_Books

  • Judy Geary
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2001
      Sorry. I can never remember my username and password for the Yahoo groups.
      Eventually, I'll run out of possibilities to try, or new accounts to open.
      Therefore I don't participate in many discussions I would like to (by the
      time I get in, I 've forgotten how to get back to that particular board.)
      Luckily, either day is fine for me. JG

      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2001
        --- In Roman_History_Books@y..., Judy Geary <judgea@d...> wrote:
        > Sorry. I can never remember my username and password for the Yahoo
        groups.
        > Eventually, I'll run out of possibilities to try, or new accounts
        to open.
        > Therefore I don't participate in many discussions I would like to
        (by the
        > time I get in, I 've forgotten how to get back to that particular
        board.)
        > Luckily, either day is fine for me. JG

        I'll vote for you ;-)

        http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start