Wednesday's Book Chat

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 7:10 PM
      The book chat last Wednesday was a bit sparsely attended - no surprise here
      with a start-up operation.

      The administrator of the chat (who BTW plans to read the book herself for the
      next chat) has sent me a log which I hopefully can edit to keep trains of
      thoughts together. Will send it to you sometime next week.

      Meanwhile, a reminder that the next chat is Wednesday, September 15, at 9:00
      p.m. ET. The book is "Island of Ghosts" by Gillian Bradshaw, and we will
      discuss the entire book this time for the benefit of those of you who haven't
      read it yet or did not quite get to the assigned chapters for last week. See
      also <<http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm>>

      And please feel free to post any of your thoughts here!

      I also will arrange for the automated reminder to go out a day earlier: Last
      week, the system did not post it until Tuesday evening.

      I hope you have a pleasant and sunny holiday weekend! See you all on the
      15th...

      Irene (IrenesBooks@...)