Reminder - Final Chat on "Caesar, An Novel"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001

      Final Chat on "Caesar, An Novel"

      Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for:

      Caesar, A Novel
      by Colleen McCullough

      Through the end.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      You will find some basic discussion points, as well as useful
      links at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.

      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My
      AOL"/"Preferences"/"www", and then click on your computer's
      Browser.