Book request

  • Scott Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2001
      Is this list an appropriate place to request information on how I might find
      a copy of this book?...
      Roman Augury and Etruscan Divination by P. Regell, published by Arno Press,
      New York, in 1975. ISBN 0-405-07273-2
      Scott Richardson
      Berwick, Maine
      scott@...
    • Denise
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2001
        Hi Folks!

        I'm Denise and new to this list. I love history, especially Roman history, and so this list seemed like a fun place to share my interests with others. Does anybody have any suggestions on fiction books dealing with all periods of Roman history? Am open for suggestions! Thanks! (By the way, I've tried reading the Colleen McCullough "Masters of Rome" series, but just couldn't get into it.)

        Blessings,

        Denise

        Scott Richardson <scott@...> wrote:
        Is this list an appropriate place to request information on how I might find
        a copy of this book?...
        Roman Augury and Etruscan Divination by P. Regell, published by Arno Press,
        New York, in 1975. ISBN 0-405-07273-2
        Scott Richardson
        Berwick, Maine
        scott@...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 2001
            There are various used book sites on the Internet:

            http://www.abebooks.com/ (Advanced Book Exchange)

            http://www2.addall.com/Rare/OOP/ (AddALL)

            http://whallenbooks.com/main.html (William H. Allen Bookseller Rare & Used
            Books - Books of Intrinsic Value)