Reminder - Third Chat on "Caesar, A Novel"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2001

      Third Chat on "Caesar, A Novel"

      Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for:

      Caesar, A Novel
      by Colleen McCullough

      through p. 490
      Rome, January to December 50
      The Rubicon, January 1 until April 4 of 49 B.C.

      We are back in Rome, where Curio swings in to action...various
      family matters...Caesar throws the dice...and Pompey dithers.

      A request: For the enjoyment of those who have not read farther
      than above, kindly limit your chat of the book itself to the end
      of these chapters.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      You will find some basic discussion points, as well as useful
      links at http://members.nbci.com/placida/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.

      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My
      AOL"/"Preferences"/"www", and then click on your computer's
      Browser.