Do you write?

  • Judy Geary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2001
      Ave Fellow Roman Readers,

      This is Judy Geary (known as Getorix in the reading group.) I’ve taken a job with a new publishing company: High Country Publishers. We’re
      reading unsolicited manuscripts.

      Our executive editor wants to leave our list open for the present (which means I’m supposed to read anything that comes in.) However, I
      particularly like to read historical fiction (especially, but not exclusively Roman historical fiction.)

      We’re a small press. Basically, this means we don’t pay advances. However, we do pay royalties; we don’t accept financial participation
      from the author (not vanity, or subsidy, or co-op); we do edit and we do market. You may send your complete manuscript to the address
      below (with an SASE, please.) Also, please contact me at one of the e-mail addresses below and let me know the material is on the way.

      Judy Geary
      High Country Publishers
      197 New Market Center, #135
      Boone, NC 28607