Re: [Roman_History_Books] New Webpage for Articles & Essays

  • Judy Geary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2001
      Ave Irene. If you're still interested in a travelogue I have an idea for one that I think will be great. My impressions of my recent trip
      to Rome are quite different in some cases from those of my friend and traveling companion, Verda Ingle. How about one in alternating
      passages (mine/hers) If you're interested, what's the length limit? How would we indicate the different authors? Do italics work, or
      would it be better to put the name on each one? ( ie. Verda: ) How many pictures? Also, do you think Nemy would be interested in a
      piece on Hadrian's Wall (from last summer.)?

      Pax, JG