Chatroom Question - please respond

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
      We had our chat tonight, and six people attended.

      Was there anyone here who tried to sign on to the chatroom and was not able
      too?

      If so, can you give me an idea what happened - or did not happen?

      Thanks!

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
    • Honore Lightwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
        Greetings Irene

        I attempted several times to get in ...yet was not able to. I did send my experience to support help and they suggested I activate my
        Java. Both my Java and Java script are activated and have been. I was able to get the outline of the room ...yet was not able to see
        anyone there or read what was said......the puter just kept loading without any success....a bit like the Boni and their attempts at
        getting Caesar.....alas :(

        Lightwell

        Will try to find the transcripts and read them :)
      • Judy Geary
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2001
          Well, they got him in the end, so surely you will too. JG

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2001
            A most excellent observation....I am still laughing :) L