Reminder, upcoming chat "Caesar, A Novel, 2nd installment

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 6:48 PM
      Our next chat will be April 4:

      Caesar, A Novel
      by Colleen McCullough
      ISBN: 0380710854, paperback edition

      through p. 337
      Italian Gaul, The Province and Gaul of the Long-Hairs,
      January to December 52
      Gaul of the Long-Hairs, January to December 51

      Please note that there are changes in the chat room feature. N.S. Gill and I
      are testing them right now, and I will e-mail any necessary instructions
      early in the week.

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start