coinage

  • Georges DEPEYROT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2001
      Dear list members
      A new member of the list, I can inform you that with colleagues we are
      publishing books and studies in numismatics. See moneta information
      http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta
      Actually I am working on Roman coinage, and on MiddleEast coins and coins
      finds.
      I would like to know if there is anybody workin on this topic in this list.
      Thanks
      Best regards

      **************
      MONETA (numismatic and economic history books)
      Antiquity, Middles ages, Modern period, technology, Armenia
      Orders and information <http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta>

      Georges Depeyrot, Chargé de recherche au CNRS
      Centre de recherches historiques,
      Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales
      54 Bd Raspail, 75270 Paris Cedex 06
      <mailto:Depeyrot@...>
      fax + 33 1 49 54 23 99
    • Judy Geary
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2001
        I don't know anyone in this group -- but there's always Jay King.

        http://myron.sjsu.edu/romeweb/rcoins/rcoins.htm

        I suspect you're already familiar with his site, but if not . ..

        Judy Geary