Reminder - Book Chat "The Venus Throw" by Steven Sa...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001

      Book Chat "The Venus Throw" by Steven Saylor

      Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2001
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for Steven
      Saylor's "The Venus Throw". (The Caelius Trial)

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      You will find some basic discussion points, as well as links on
      Cicero, Catullus etc. at
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My
      AOL"/"Preferences"/"www", and then click on your computer's
      browser to sign on to the chat.